Surfriding Just flew into florida, any locals?

CRJ

Hibernating
all of about 30 minutes ago, fresh from the frozen rainy wasteland i call home. any locals in the Ft Myers area? I had no way to bring my ski down with me, but would love to meet up with some guys around here and check out some surf machines. the best surf we get is when theres a storm blowin the right direction an hour 30 from me...

Ill be staying in Cape Coral for a few days, then off to Sanibel Captiva for the rest of the week, flying home friday. I will check my PM's, and im probably going to get a burner phone while im here so if i do ill post it.

Nate

I'm in Naples. There is a group going out tomorrow by lovers key. There is a restaurant called Flippers by the bay I'm sure you will see a crowd out there in the afternoon.

CRJ

Hibernating
Thanks thats not too far. what time are you guys thinking? id love to come watch if i can get away from the family and friends.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
If anyone is riding and has a spare ski, im gonna be in Ft Meyers saturday morning 1/25/14....brap

Last edited:

CRJ

Hibernating
^ not going to the daytona ride?

met up with the guys up at flippers on the bay, sorry i dont remember names but met a few guys. that rockered 1100 blaster is pretty sweet! makes me wanna get my 1100 running asap!

Super jealous of the year round riding and bath water!

ill be on sanibel if anyone wants to meet up.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Well hit me up when you're in Daytona Crab and Chad! I like meeting the people I talk to on here so I can put a face to the name

Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Yea sounds good, should be hanging with Skinnyman and Willray, also hopefully Mario and company saturday and sunday. Last time I got down there was 2008, way too long ago...Im anxious to ride some eastcoast Freaks if possible, and certainly have my eyes open checking out the 964ss engine package.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
I went to flatwater Friday last year but didn't get wet, I just hung out mostly. I'm a flatwater squid. Never tired a setup wake or anything. Ill probably try some skis this year though.

Sweet I'm glad you were able to make it out.

^ not going to the daytona ride?

met up with the guys up at flippers on the bay, sorry i dont remember names but met a few guys. that rockered 1100 blaster is pretty sweet! makes me wanna get my 1100 running asap!

Super jealous of the year round riding and bath water!

ill be on sanibel if anyone wants to meet up.

You can count a big Crowd of us at Daytona. Sure we will still be amp'd from it, and we are always down to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom