Surfriding Just flew into florida, any locals?

CRJ

Hibernating
Sweet I'm glad you were able to make it out.
thanks for the info man, guys were good to meat and the food was nice. i see what you mean by a crowd hangin in the area now. maybe next winter ill roadtrip it and tour the coast of florida with both skis

WP_20131101_003[1].jpg
Yea sounds good, should be hanging with Skinnyman and Willray, also hopefully Mario and company saturday and sunday. Last time I got down there was 2008, way too long ago...Im anxious to ride some eastcoast Freaks if possible, and certainly have my eyes open checking out the 964ss engine package.

You may be in luck with both!

Hit me up anytime your in the area. Ill tour a couple riding spots with you. Will you be be in Daytona this year?

thanks for the info man, guys were good to meat and the food was nice. i see what you mean by a crowd hangin in the area now. maybe next winter ill roadtrip it and tour the coast of florida with both skis

CRJ

Hibernating
no unfortunately not. ill be in ft lauderdale dec 14-19th though. heading to sanibel today, your welcome to come ride off the beach at the condo.

Just got my ported top end from Jet Maniac, wish I would have been ready to meet up with everyone...soon though!

Nice!!

QUOTE=BMWtech;1533517]Just got my ported top end from Jet Maniac, wish I would have been ready to meet up with everyone...soon though![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the invite. If I get the ski back together this weekend and your still around I will give you a shout and you can get some ride time in with my ski.

no unfortunately not. ill be in ft lauderdale dec 14-19th though. heading to sanibel today, your welcome to come ride off the beach at the condo.

CRJ

Hibernating
well im back in the great white north, thanks to all who helped me check out the riding down there. next time id love to get my foot on a ski. maybe ill make the 2015 daytona freeride.

Top Bottom