Other Just for laughs...grounding a bilge pump.

tom21

havin fun
Well, you've got a problem then since water is not made out of concrete.

What exactly do you expect to pump with this bilge if it only works on your garage floor????????????

1) bilge + goes to fuse attached to battery +
2) bilge - goes to one side of switch
3) other side of switch goes to battery - (or e-box ground, or engine block, it's all the same)

or you can go redneck and just use an inline fuse as the switch, I love watching guys get a little zap pulling that fuse standing in the water. lol

I have the same problem with my start switch...I gotta take the dam hood off and stickmy foot on the battery to get the starter to engage....such a pain in the ars. Lemme knowwhen you figure out the problem:261:

This was meant for laughs only! Some got it some didn't. Sorry I post my mistakes. I will read the Tech section first, then the manual a few times, I will not doubt the superior Superjet, I will not misspell . No wonder some people don't post as much, they are scared of getting bashed.
Ok, can someone just erase this thread before it gets ugly?:djsmilie:

This was meant for laughs only! Some got it some didn't. Sorry I post my mistakes. I will read the Tech section first, then the manual a few times, I will not doubt the superior Superjet, I will not misspell . No wonder some people don't post as much, they are scared of getting bashed.

I thought it was funny. Just joinin in on the fun. Lmao

Hmm. I can't tell if you were making a joke about an electrical ground and the ground, or if you really don't know how electrons flow...

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter

Oooops. Sorry, count me in the category that didn't get it.

kcmasterpiece

Sweet Baby Ray's Sucks
At first i got it, just figured you mistaken Ground for actually the ground and not the engine block or batt. I was laughing pretty hard then. But once you said it would only work when the ski sat in the garage (grounded), then i got confused and wondered if you really knew what ground meant. Most people who posted (MattE especially) were just trying to make sure you had the right information and were only trying to help.

So in the end, you do know what "ground" means....right? lol

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
You're supposed to puff puff, pass. That way you can stay grounded otherwise you'll be stuck in the garage and never make it to the water.

Top Bottom