Just got a super chicken

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
LOL Curtis!!!!

Yeah I always wanted to do one with the 1100 setup. But now, looking in the engine bay it looks like it would be a LOT of work to squeeze one in there. I'd either have to cut a hole in front of the motor or cut out the pump tunnel and move it back. Either could be done.... You need to come over one day and help me brainstorm. Either way... this thing is gonna be PIMP! I'm surprised that out of ALL of the skis you have come across, you still don't have a super chicken!

See you tomorrow!

texh20racer

Waterlogged
I know it is surprising I haven't gotten one yet, also I haven't gotten a wavejammer, both of which I would be interested in playing with. The goofy one I did get recently is a 300sx of which I am going to try and do a Backflip on a very low budget build.

texh20racer

Waterlogged
well I wouldn't set a jammer up for performance, I'd Flat black the whole thing put some headlights under the overhang, some ape hanger bars and fish tail pipe comming through the back maybe a sissy bar.... Pure WaterHog pimpness.

Hey Curtis...do you have a TS? I always thought that might be fun to pimp out and goof around on...maybe not...its just ugly enough to work.

texh20racer

Waterlogged
No Kaw Ts's, but they would be cool too especially if you get the ones with the cooler that was built to fit in the Gap, Very useful. Another fun one would be the old pickle fork Wetjet's, the they had a little windshield and steering wheel instead of bars

Kind of ironic that the lamest couch ever made has so many standup riders wanting one?

I mean, this thing is literally a couch!

That's the beauty of it!! You can chill with your lady, you can rip the buoy course, you can rip the buoy course with your lady, you can go for distance rides, whatever you want. It's like a tilt-a-whirl, kart, bumper boat, flume ride, jet boat all rolled into one.

And I had no idea the potential until I rode Hagest's SC-R..... That thing Rips!.

Last edited:
L

Laser Jet F-14

Man, that's SO true!

LOL they get one because there chicks do not have skills to get on a stand up or they have trouble getting chicks.......???? Big waste of money sorry super chix riders:twak:

L

Laser Jet F-14

LOL yeah thats what I said Bob when he and Aarons ex teamed up to harass us...................WTF seems your buddy just cannot move on so sad:(

Moondance

Just plain me....
So back to the original intent of the thread. After seeing this monstrocity this weekend, nothing that a lot of TLC & some Simple Green won't take care of..lol.

Smoof came up with a fun idea of having a class of super chickens race at one of the R5 races. Rules are simple: 2 riders, half-way thru steering must transfer to the 2nd rider & both riders must be on the ski when crossing the finish line. Should make for some side-splitting entertainment:Banane13::drive:

texh20racer

Waterlogged
I'd be down with racing a SC, Also the thought just came to me, pivot the front of the steering pod and flat deck the back in turn making the worlds first 2 person standup...

JD232racing

Yard full of ski's
I'd be down with racing a SC, Also the thought just came to me, pivot the front of the steering pod and flat deck the back in turn making the worlds first 2 person standup...

I can see Kelly and you doing simultanious nac nac's off a wave, Ill be searching for a SC for the duel race effort and yes my scariest pwc moment on a SC was in the surf. I got trapped underneath the seat when it rolled over and having my life vest on it was throwing me into it under the waves but despite that nonstop laughing and it did and awesome nose stab.

Top Bottom