Just moved to Alabama, Where and who rides??

Hey all, been some time since I have been on the forums. I can't seem to get into the riding group section. So posting here. The wife and I have just moved here to the Birmingham area, as she accepted a job. We are going back to Missouri next week to get our skis and last of things. Looking to see where and who all rides down here? Thanks hope to here soon!!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Tuscaloosa here, Peter Waldren is in Pehlam, area but he not riding much due to back injury. Tricky1 is in demopolis, We ride there some times. There use to be a smith lake crew but they bowed out 2-3 years ago.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
You can always come hang with the 615 crew in Nashville over 15 stand up riders at least 10 ride the river every Sunday, we have plenty of places to stay if you want to make a weekend of it as well. We hit a paddle boat wake for 7.5 miles in and out of Downtown Nashville on the Cumberland river.
3 hour drive, Sunday rides are at 11am and over by 3:30pm then we usually grill or hit the local food / bar joints for a bit. We do have one outcast that rides a blaster but we over look it LOL.

Tuscaloosa here, Peter Waldren is in Pehlam, area but he not riding much due to back injury. Tricky1 is in demopolis, We ride there some times. There use to be a smith lake crew but they bowed out 2-3 years ago.
Hey that's cool. We are off of exit 1 on 459. Just in McCalla. We thought about Smith Lake, what I lake Tuscaloosa like?

You can always come hang with the 615 crew in Nashville over 15 stand up riders at least 10 ride the river every Sunday, we have plenty of places to stay if you want to make a weekend of it as well. We hit a paddle boat wake for 7.5 miles in and out of Downtown Nashville on the Cumberland river.
3 hour drive, Sunday rides are at 11am and over by 3:30pm then we usually grill or hit the local food / bar joints for a bit. We do have one outcast that rides a blaster but we over look it LOL.
That wouldn't be too bad of a drive actually. We could definitely make it a weekend event some time. Sounds like a great time for sure. Our crew back in Southwest Mo is about that size every weekend. It makes for some interesting rides for sure.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Hey that's cool. We are off of exit 1 on 459. Just in McCalla. We thought about Smith Lake, what I lake Tuscaloosa like?
It has public boat ramps..... it has very deep water. What more do you need!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Do you MTB also? You got Tannehill State Park 10 minutes west of you and Oak Mountain State Park about 20 minutes East and South of you.

It has public boat ramps..... it has very deep water. What more do you need!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Do you MTB also? You got Tannehill State Park 10 minutes west of you and Oak Mountain State Park about 20 minutes East and South of you.

Oh yes, I love to to ride! I have been to Oak Mountain a few times now. We went to Tannehill for Trader days back over Easter weekend. I would like to ride there but haven't made it yet. Haven't got to do much riding in the last month or so been trying to get settled in here at the house.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Oh yes, I love to to ride! I have been to Oak Mountain a few times now. We went to Tannehill for Trader days back over Easter weekend. I would like to ride there but haven't made it yet. Haven't got to do much riding in the last month or so been trying to get settled in here at the house.
I rode tannehill yesterday....... May go ride there again early Sat Morning.

NOT unless he was disguised as a big f'in rattle snack. It was pretty cool. In each corner of the fort there's underground artillery room. And in the corner closest to the ocean it was filled with sand. Almost the entire room. Reminded me of a scene from Aladdin. Lol. So me being the curious nut that I am. I crawled in and got chased out. Lmao

that sounds like your back in MO working.. can't wait to see you guys next week back in MO
Hey there Kreg! Yup readu to see you all again. Seems like Christmas was so long ago already.
Yeah Buddy, it seems to be just like old times there. UGH!!! But not for long. Something new in the works. I will fill you in next week when we get in town and see you guys.

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter

The Smith Lake Crew is soft soft soft.

Top Bottom