Blaster Just rebuilt and ported, these are my jetting specs am I close?

95 b1 701 fact pipe bottom open 3/4, mid closed, top open 1/2. I just rebuilt top and bottom but kept old crank and just ported ported raised exh 2.5mm and widened to 70% diameter , 1mm over, 180 static comp.hot. I add octane booster or run 1/2 avgas to 93 pump. Sea level, stock timing, true dual cooling. Mikuni carb not sure the size, lower bore mics out at 46mm, there is an R on the outer metal cover over the cavity w/ the jets under it. I know my pop of is 26 psi not sure of needle/seat size. My low jet is 115, high is 142.5, low needle was 2 out and high needle was 1.5 out. I have a half tank run thru it, it ran well but I did not run full throttle for more than a few seconds. I have a tiny tach. Looks like I am in the 6800 range. Do these sound like the right jets?

Nope,lots of varibles and youre gonna have to try some things. Carb database is a good start,my single carb 62T with only cylinder porting is 2.5 N/S-130 pilot-150 main bottom screw 3/4 top screw 1.. Definately should be getting more fuel.

I thought the same thing after reading the sticky- carb database-. I just ordered a 160 and 150. I'll start w/ 160 and see how she runs and what hi needle setting I need. If I can't over lean it w/ a closed needle I will drop to the 150 and look for my best rpm w/ 1- 1 1/2 needle out

Top Bottom