Just redid my B1.....Pics

is a cult

one with crutches
just got my B1 back together how i want it, here some pics. ugh just in time for knee surgery :frown:

26876_120230061324284_100000118734960_311311_3729865_n.jpg

26876_120230064657617_100000118734960_311312_2669834_n.jpg

26876_120230074657616_100000118734960_311314_3819656_n.jpg

26876_120230067990950_100000118734960_311313_2085106_n.jpg

im probably going to add some more turf and ride it in September

is a cult

one with crutches
thanks everyone, i bought it painted all blue and white
l_d3fcfd2c72d544db9f58f7b0e3ada208.jpg

l_8f3e7ef43d0849b594d02880e306cb9e.jpg

here are some "build" pics
bottom before
photo-1.jpg

during
photo7-1.jpg

photo6-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

IMG_3325.jpg

beefing up the transom and lip
photo8-1.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

some epoxy enamel paint
IMG_3354.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

hood painted / new bars
IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

rear + side exhaust
IMG_3369.jpg

Now i feel like its mine

PS: no foot straps because ill be riding with a fresh ACL, i have them ready to install but im gonna hold off till next season.

Last edited:

t1024j

94 blaster1 modded out
can i ask the measurements on those tapers? im have some renthal but want to go to a taller bar so im trying to get some ideas, the bend you have on there is almost exactly what im looking for. also do i have to buy the taper hardware?

is a cult

one with crutches
can i ask the measurements on those tapers? im have some renthal but want to go to a taller bar so im trying to get some ideas, the bend you have on there is almost exactly what im looking for. also do i have to buy the taper hardware?

i can tell you the taper fat bars need their own oversized clamps that mount to your OEM lowers which raises the bars too. the bars are FMX pastrana bars with his preference bend/angles.

t1024j

94 blaster1 modded out
i already have the clamps im just gonna take them of my dirt bike that i blew a hole in the case. im glas they will just bolt on. thank you for the help

is a cult

one with crutches
i already have the clamps im just gonna take them of my dirt bike that i blew a hole in the case. im glas they will just bolt on. thank you for the help
they should, everything on mine is for a dirt bike except for the stainless steel hardware i used to replace what came with it.

SASQUATCH113

Gimme Time....
Beautiful Blaster cult.

I am 4 months out from my ACL surgery. My kne still isn't right. Can't get it fully straightened. I have taken my Blaster out the past few weekends, but I still don't feel comfrotable taking it off waves. I was thinking about redoing my WB as well.

Best of luck with the surgery. Get into physical therapy asap after surger. It took my dr. 3 weeks to get me into it and I feel scar tissue bulit up behind my ligament, not allowing me to fully straighten my leg.

is a cult

one with crutches
Beautiful Blaster cult.

I am 4 months out from my ACL surgery. My kne still isn't right. Can't get it fully straightened. I have taken my Blaster out the past few weekends, but I still don't feel comfrotable taking it off waves. I was thinking about redoing my WB as well.

Best of luck with the surgery. Get into physical therapy asap after surger. It took my dr. 3 weeks to get me into it and I feel scar tissue bulit up behind my ligament, not allowing me to fully straighten my leg.

tell me more! maybe PM instead..up to you.
im getting the Patella tendon replacement which is a bone graph of half the 25mm of tendon used to hold the petella. this is the tightest of all 3 surgeries that can be done but i assured the doc that i stretch everyday and work out 5 days a week. i plan on rehabbing asap and everyday, im even looking into new treatments of pulling a few pints of blood for them to separate the plasma and inject that into the injury area. i hear it cuts healing time in half. plus im modifying my diet to promote bone growth/healing.

sucks to hear about your ACL man. I know from experience that it hard to find the confidence you had in your knee. I lost a college scholarship for hockey because of my ACL tear. I actually have had both knees redone with cadaver tendons in the past 2 and a half years. and I just turned 20.

needless to say you can do it though. after a full year of recovery and really hard off ice work. Im back but not nearly to the skill level I had before

take care of those knees!

t1024j

94 blaster1 modded out
before i got into this sport i was an avid motocross guy. i never rode without my evs knee braces. i have looked everywhere and cant find aa knee brace that isnt as bulky but does the job just as well as the moto ones. plus all the hard ware needs to be stainless due to salt water. and for the standup guys they need to not bug while knee riding. i think one of these guys that fabs with carbon could come up with something this sport needs desperatley!!!!

Scorn800

Ride for life
I had my right acl done with a petella graph and had 30% of my mincus removed. April 30th will be 5 years ago. I was in pt the day after and worked it as much as possible. I was riding my stxr by July 4th and on my sxr ripping turns my mid august. I used cti brance everyride up unitl 2 years ago. Now I only wear if I jumping surf.
Good Luck Dude, you'll be ripping your blaster before summers out and your knee will be back to 100%. well maybe only 85 in will take a few years to be 100%

is a cult

one with crutches
I had my right acl done with a petella graph and had 30% of my mincus removed. April 30th will be 5 years ago. I was in pt the day after and worked it as much as possible. I was riding my stxr by July 4th and on my sxr ripping turns my mid august. I used cti brance everyride up unitl 2 years ago. Now I only wear if I jumping surf.
Good Luck Dude, you'll be ripping your blaster before summers out and your knee will be back to 100%. well maybe only 85 in will take a few years to be 100%

Thanks guys!! this is good to hear becuase this is what i was hoping. this is what i have for riding...

fox-k700-pod-mx-motocross-knee-braces-pair--3334-p.jpg

they say its stainless hardware, for the price i couldnt go wrong, i use it for anything im doing with my legs now and will for many years.

I had that brace.. it wasnt really all that practical for my use but for riding its perfect. i have these sweet braces from Sweeden now that fit under my shin pads really well.

Top Bottom