Just stole a squarenose

SJ/XPBri

Just SJBri = no more XP
To make a long story short. Friend had kids, bought house= has no time to ride. I just bought his modified square for dirt cheap (It's got a B-Pipe :woot:)
Problem is, I want a RN.
Since I haven't been keeping up for almost a year on whats new and great in the stand-up world, I need some advice on parts. I'd like to buy parts for the square that I can switch off onto a RN hull.
1. What scupper X-metal? 24-7?
2. Anyone still making a RN Pole conversion bracket to fit a square?
3. Does everyone still swear by the X-metal pole and waterbox?
I'll actually be able to be riding by next week- finally :arms:
Thanks,
Bri

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
1. What scupper X-metal? 24-7?
I think it would be a pain to switch scuppers. Just run bilges in the SN, unless your gonna keep it a while and not switchs cuppers over.
2. Anyone still making a RN Pole conversion bracket to fit a square?
Nobody is till making them but there are plenty of ways to make it work. DO a search and im sure you'l come up with atleast 10 threads.
3. Does everyone still swear by the X-metal pole and waterbox?
Yes and Yes

O, nice find too.:biggthumpup:

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
ROCK that SN, you may find the need for a RN goes away . . . . .

Last edited:
W

wydopen

there is nothing wrong w/ a square..if mine wasnt extreamly waterlogged i wouldnt be switching to a rn

SJ/XPBri

Just SJBri = no more XP
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm thinking that some of the hate for the x-metal water box is the noise? I heard Pete's ski, it didn't seem that loud to me.

Vitaly, I've gotta try and meet up with you guys this summer. Glad that SN is running good :biggthumpup:

Just so everyone knows, it's not that I dislike SN SJ's, I just want a RN.

yeah,the ultimate part for you is a rn top deck conversion.i think steve has one or two for sale.

I thought about this, does anyone know what the cost of the top decks are (just a round about estimate) I tried searching to see if anyone has done one, but came up empty.
Thanks,
Bri

Top Bottom