Just want to say HI to everyone.

saturdays are the main, definite ride, but we rode today. disorienta has never been known for gators and we have a pretty cool setup.....we ride...drink..ride some more and then get a huge fire going in the firepit. we're planning a surf ride soon, but with the lake right at my doorstep and no cops to bother you, it's hard not to get lazy and spend all day riding! also, we're planning a christmas boat parade on the 12th. we usually start around noon and go untill dark. we have 6 definite riders, but 2 new guys started coming over, so the party

gets bigger every week!!! l

Kewl! :)

What time do you guys/gals start?

saturdays are the main, definite ride, but we rode today. disorienta has never been known for gators and we have a pretty cool setup.....we ride...drink..ride some more and then get a huge fire going in the firepit. we're planning a surf ride soon, but with the lake right at my doorstep and no cops to bother you, it's hard not to get lazy and spend all day riding! also, we're planning a christmas boat parade on the 12th. we usually start around noon and go untill dark. we have 6 definite riders, but 2 new guys started coming over, so the party

gets bigger every week!!! l

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
I think I misunderstood... LOL.

When you said you were on the wrong side of the rock, I thought you meant the other post. So, I replied and said, "Nah, you're good"... LOL... I apologize if I misunderstood.

My bad. :eek5:

Here in Ca we drink ALL of the water, none extra laying around in lakes or rivers.

You guy are out riding making me jealous.

Brian

Kalwren

650 Conversion Ski
hhmmm squirely 550 with 650 power would be pretty fun if it hooks up. nice.:bananapowerslide:

It's pretty fun. It still needs a little work though. It needs a better impeller or a 550 pump. She's using the 440 pump now. It's a bummer taking off out of the hole and waiting for the pump pressure to build... lol

teeter...teeter...ZOOM!

Welcome to the X! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Take it easy and keep your balance. Speed is your friend when trying to take off.

I couldn't agree more with the above statement! I just bought my first one as well and have a ton of questions. I'll check back to this thread constantly! All I can say from my 20 or so experiences on a ski is.. when in doubt, gas it out.. Most the time I lean and let off the gas on turns when learning. Not the right concept.. More gas, sharper turns, heck of a lot more fun....!!

Hey phoenix, did your ski come with that pole or did you make it? Is it shortened? Got a better pic? My conversion ski is in pieces, its in the process of getting a ported yamaha 650 installed. My 750 that I had in it was a turd on bottom end my fx1 is much stronger. Heres a pic, dont mind the dumb eyes. I need to paint it and pull its eyes off.

Attachments

• 100_0782.jpg
    100_0782.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Hey phoenix, did your ski come with that pole or did you make it? Is it shortened? Got a better pic? My conversion ski is in pieces, its in the process of getting a ported yamaha 650 installed. My 750 that I had in it was a turd on bottom end my fx1 is much stronger. Heres a pic, dont mind the dumb eyes. I need to paint it and pull its eyes off.
Yah! Workin on skis and BBQ'n. Nicely done.

Top Bottom