Just want to say HI to everyone.

Actually, the GR8 guy that I bought it from made that pole. I LOVE IT! I will get some more pics of it tomorrow and put them on here. Sorry I don't have any better ones right now. :)

I will get all the in depth info from him as well and post that too.

Until then.... have fun!

Hey phoenix, did your ski come with that pole or did you make it? Is it shortened? Got a better pic? My conversion ski is in pieces, its in the process of getting a ported yamaha 650 installed. My 750 that I had in it was a turd on bottom end my fx1 is much stronger. Heres a pic, dont mind the dumb eyes. I need to paint it and pull its eyes off.

OK, guys and gals..... so today, for the FIRST time, I STOOD UP on my ski..... for about 10 seconds... and then my ski died.

I was SO mad! But, I had so much adrenaline going that all I could do was giggle and say, "Oh my God, I stood up". How cool am I"?! LMAO!

The bad part was that Kalwren, who was supposed to be WATCHING, missed it?! WTF?! LOL

I can't tell you what a great feeling it was, if only for 10 seconds. I feel much more comfy now and am sure the next time we go out, I will be standing for a longer period of time... if not ALL day!

:woot:

Go Phoenix!!!! :)

The pole came with the ski when I bought it. It was fab'd by the guy I bought it from.

Here are some pictures of the pole. They're really big so I'm just providing clickable thumbnails.

I will get more info about it if you would like.

Hey phoenix, did your ski come with that pole or did you make it? Is it shortened? Got a better pic? My conversion ski is in pieces, its in the process of getting a ported yamaha 650 installed. My 750 that I had in it was a turd on bottom end my fx1 is much stronger. Heres a pic, dont mind the dumb eyes. I need to paint it and pull its eyes off.

Thanks for the pics. That looks simple enough. I wanna eventually swap my pole for a home made aluminum pole or just throw a rn sj pole on it. I wanna shorter pole.

hey phoenix, email me @ jlyons15@cfl.rr.com if you want to ride, seriously ride, we plan to ride surf on saturday, but weather permitting. I have a hardcore riding group on lake orienta, plus boating fun anytime. name a date and we will hang out!!! I 'm on -the water almost everyday!!!! P.s. I'm a female, so ypu;re not alone. Lake Orienta @ sandy cove is the BOMB!!!!! You must love to party!!!! and ride. I'm ready to ride anytime..... my ski.s are a 93 and a 94 blaster. we really trick it out and ride hard......looking for a steal on a superjet, so if you want to have a ton of fun, ride hard and then hop on a boat to hang out and party.....email me

Top Bottom