Kawasaki 750sx freestyle build.

My ski is cut just like yours is in the back same trim set up and everything. You've inspired me to cut the front as well. Mine was cut a little bit more in the back so it tends to rid more nose up. Im looking to extend the ride plate to get it get the front down a bit when I chop the nose. From your experience do you have any suggestions? Im going to make a water box as well and i noticed that you had a 3d model of it and was wondering if you could send me the file so i could pull some dimensions off of it if not I totally understand! Ski looks, Sounds, and rides great! awesome job!

For shortening the ski, what is done on the bottom as far as rideplate and rideplate attachment points? Do you have any pics you could post?

Ski has been working really great for the past couple summer. I did install the Magnum pump and MSD total loss. Those really improved the ski. Also I made the hydraulic trim system. Now it has full tilt angle and it is really easy to use. Last mod for the last summer was moving from single mikuni to duals. So now there is dual mikuni sbn 46. I didn't have time to set the right jetting before it came too cold. So setting those carbs will be the first thing for this summer. I will post some photos some day.

For shortening the ski, what is done on the bottom as far as rideplate and rideplate attachment points? Do you have any pics you could post?
If I remember right, the ride plate is now attached with 4 bolts that are on original holes. So 2 bolts from the rear has been cut out. Pump is on its original place

wow !! great home build and I also love the custom paint job , keep it up, its all about having fun !!!

I like that u kept it simple, don't overthink or complicate things

davidescu_radu

sea riders
thank you - i'm from Romania and have bought a running sx750 for 350 eur - sa i plan to do aprox same hull mods - keep it at low costs - i need to fabricate a handpole like yours - so pls some detail pics when you have time with steering end of the pole and bottom end with the bolt and spring

Top Bottom