300/440/550 Kawasaki JETMATE .. ??????

3wheelerdude .. in Ontario ? where are you ? you must have a trike for sure lol .. with that username ... sold the trike .. yup kickin myself .. it ran awsome .. just sold off my spare rims and rubber last weekend .. fresh paint on that tank .. after i finished making it look near new i sold it .. damn fast 350X ... had one when i was a kid and bought another .. they REALY hold there value up here in canada as i am sure you know !

My first Jetmate

I just bought a Jetmate yeaterday its not in the greatest shape i was wondering where i could get new seats? What could i do to make it perform better with out putting a new motor in it?

I need parts!!!

Hey there fellow JM owners I need help!!! I need a fuel tank and a back seat. If anyone has a parts boat sitting somewhere let me know your local and price you want for these parts.

I just started working on my boat, I got it for free it was sunk in the lake.Lucky me not up to the motor. I know nothing about PWCs I know the carb is a Keihin blue in color and says for race use only. The ehaust parts and the head have a WF on them and are also blue.Are these additons worth a damn? And what is WF i couldnt find it any where on the net.

All I know is this is one of the coolest boats ever and I cant wait to get her running!

also has anyone found any grate upgrades for the JM? and what kinda impeller should I get for her? I want to hook out the hole but dont want a motor swap!

Last edited:
your pipe is a westcoast.

the blue keihin is an upgrade from the stock keihin.

you might want to contact gerff on pwctoday. he just got a j/m to part out.

usually these things sink the engines on land. i cant believe you found yours half sunk with no water damage to the engine.

post some pics.

btw, yes, JETMATES ARE KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!

kit.jpg

I did contact gerff on pwct ,hope he has this stuff and wants to part with it! Thanks for the help with the parts i asked about. I will post some pics this week end I have to go to my mechanics house to take them. Yea I got lucky but the paperwork is whats killing me! I have to title in NC after jumpping all their loops and then transfer to SC fun fun fun !

Wow!

Ok I had to make do with my fuel tank and will make my own seat . I was ready to pay for them but never heard back.

Anyhow I got a new project too! I will add some pics of both this weekend the jetmate and my new toy a HOVERCRAFT!!! Yea I got a hovercraft for weedeating this guys back yard! Yea it needs alot of work but WOW! I own a hovercraft!!!

i just picked up a jetmate myself... i know guys put 750's in these, but i was wondering about the pipe?? do they sell a pipe for the JM, or do you have to get creative and make one fit from something eles???

your pipe is a westcoast.

the blue keihin is an upgrade from the stock keihin.

you might want to contact gerff on pwctoday. he just got a j/m to part out.

usually these things sink the engines on land. i cant believe you found yours half sunk with no water damage to the engine.

post some pics.

btw, yes, JETMATES ARE KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!

kit.jpg
This is a beauty! Any idea what size the bimini is on this beast?

Top Bottom