Other Kawasaki & Yamaha Flywheels 61X – 62T - 64X - 66E - 65U - 650 - 750 - 800

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
Just got my flywheel back. Super fast service. It was back at my house in 6 days.
a5a5u9e9.jpg

Hello . I am interested in lightening the flywheel on my sons 650sx . If you could reply with the shipping details and payment method , I will send his flywheel to you for the mods . As I am new to the whole posting biz , I am not familiar with p.m.- ing . TRPL7MAN@BELLSOUTH.NET Thanks .

Last edited:
I am interested in having a couple Kaw 650 flywheels done. I guess I can't send a pm yet, since I mostly lurk around this board. If you could send me your contact info to birel33@yahoo.com. I would like to get these done as soon as possible as my son is wanting one for his ski and it is the only thing stopping us from putting it together.

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
This is my 2nd flywheel lightened by zero. All I can say is great work, quick turn around and a stand up seller. My first was a 62t paired with an ATP Epic a few years back and it worked flawless. This is the second. It's paired with my MSD TL. Rediculously light and pinned the gear ring. Can't wait to try it.

ajydeqen.jpg

Top Bottom