Other Kawasaki & Yamaha Flywheels 61X – 62T - 64X - 66E - 65U - 650 - 750 - 800

Hallo, im looking for 760s flywheel core. Need a good starterwheel and pickup-tooth but no magnets.
Is for programable ignition without charging. You have some???
Thanks, Andy

subhard

TITS OR GTFO
Got all my stuff back less than a week after sending it off. The finish and quality of the work is unreal. Best experience I've ever had with buying anything jet ski related. I highly recommend this to everyone.
423a93db-d38b-7c2c.jpg
423a93db-d396-8817.jpg

done.
you should put a link in your sig to some kind of website or even a FB page so people outside of the forum can contact you

EDIT
and now PM shows up at 7 posts ;-)

Last edited:
Your PM's are full again. Looking to get a 61X done up. Is the price still $50? Does that include return shipping? What is your shipping address and paypal address? You can PM me the details since I am sure you don't want that info posted on a public forum.
Mailed my flywheel out Saturday regular USPS pay one price envelope from Michigan. My lightened flywheel came in today just 3 business days later. I am blown away by the turn around time and quality of craftsmanship! I wish my suppliers at work were this good.

i need a flywheel head and a few other things im in clearwater i can come to you
call me 727 492 2083
thanks chris

Top Bottom