Other Kevin Bruins Donation thread

i will try to post up the tally tonight. allen loree is my partner in wavedaze. his name is the primary on the paypal account, 615 freeride thats cool with me.

flipside

Bridges
Way to take charge Dan.. Really sad this happened to a fellow rider. It's amazing to see the unity that we have in our sport. Lets help the Bruins family out as much as possible even if you only have a few bucks to spare.. Paypal sent.

ski4

gonzo
i will try to post up the tally tonight. allen loree is my partner in wavedaze. his name is the primary on the paypal account, 615 freeride thats cool with me.

cool thanks
i copied and pasted the pay pal addie just wanted to make sure i didn't screw up

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
donation made from me
going to do a fund raiser of some sort with the lewisville crew so its just a start from us

Last edited:
I'll never forget the first WaveRave in 2005. I was checking out Bruins "Woody" ski down on the beach one evening and someone commented, that dude never rides down in the trough of the wave, He bounces from wave top to wave top.

My wife, Erin, said she'll never forget his smile or bald head :)

Bruins will be dearly missed.

Nathan

kraqus

Site Supporter
Just a quick note and I am not sure if someone already suggested this but perhaps a "X" floral arrangement can be sent with some of the money collected. Something simple on behalf of everyone at the X. You can add the Donations to go along with it.

X.jpg

Benny

LIVE2RIDE Powersports

Live & Die 2 Ride
Just a quick note and I am not sure if someone already suggested this but perhaps a "X" floral arrangement can be sent with some of the money collected. Something simple on behalf of everyone at the X. You can add the Donations to go along with it.

X.jpg

Benny

Good idea... I'm down for some coin..

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Running count is cool. But if feel we should not post how much we individually donated. (except for Dan, because that is just truly awesome!) Everybody is in different financial situations and any donation is better than no donation. I have donated what I could for now and I plan to donate more soon.

I made a flyer for donations and put a few up at the local dealerships today. Here is the image, the text doesnt turn out too good so PM with your email address if you would like the Microsoft word or pdf file
KevinFlyer.jpg

Last edited:

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
I will be arranging a way to raise money via The Daytona Freeride. Anyone w/ good ideas on how we can do that hit me up.

Awesome! I could start crying all over again thinking about how great y'all are. It is truly amazing that everyone on the X is willing to help in anyway, shape, or form including the big names in our sport!

Nick, maybe Daytona freeride tshirts that say "in loving memory of Kevin Bruins"

Awesome! I could start crying all over again thinking about how great y'all are. It is truly amazing that everyone on the X is willing to help in anyway, shape, or form including the big names in our sport!

Nick, maybe Daytona freeride tshirts that say "in loving memory of Kevin Bruins"

I like that idea a lot... any other ideas please feel free to contact me via email or facebook.

email - yamaslut at gmail dot com

DrewProductions

TeamXtremeJetskiing.com
Beer Koozie tribute

Ok guys seeing how Kevin always had a beer in hand, at least everytime I saw him, lol. How about a beer koozie in memory of him. I do alot of koozies for our TeamXtreme Freeride and can get them fairly cheap with his name on it and mayb a pic of a guy on a standup. We could all then forever toast in his name. Kindof cool, thoughts?

Frosty

New York Crew
Ok guys seeing how Kevin always had a beer in hand, at least everytime I saw him, lol. How about a beer koozie in memory of him. I do alot of koozies for our TeamXtreme Freeride and can get them fairly cheap with his name on it and mayb a pic of a guy on a standup. We could all then forever toast in his name. Kindof cool, thoughts?

Lovin' it bro! Great Idea...

Top Bottom