Custom/Hybrid Kinda cool, but what a waste of R&D money....

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
That would be kinda cool, but couldn't you just swap in an 800sxr a lot easier? With a lot more room . I'm not a jawi guy so I wouldn't know. It's like French to me.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
That would be kinda cool, but couldn't you just swap in an 800sxr a lot easier? With a lot more room . I'm not a jawi guy so I wouldn't know. It's like French to me.

That's not the point, back when this was developed, probably in the late 80's I'd guess, this would have been crazy power. Now it would just be a really cool retro setup if you could get it to run well.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
That is really cool! I feel that, without electronics, you are doomed from the start (probably why John is selling it). Would make a really awesome retro mod.

Last edited:
That is really cool! I feel that, without electronics, you are doomed from the start (probably why John is selling it). Would make a really awesome retro mod.
I would bet that 900zxi electronics would work with a bit of fiddling.

edit: says it comes with an electrical box.

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
That's not the point, back when this was developed, probably in the late 80's I'd guess, this would have been crazy power. Now it would just be a really cool retro setup if you could get it to run well.

cool, i didnt realize it was that old. but i can imagine having a triple in 1988 would be b-tchin

Top Bottom