Surfriding Krash Reaper Input

My opinion is if you desire a reaper type ride you buy an x2 cut 2 or 3" off the back. Cut the rail off the front and blend the nose. But a 701 yamaha motor in it with a b pipe. 13/18 hooker prop with r&d pump stuffer. And finish it off with an aftermarket steering. Cost you no more then $2500 and prob less then 50 hours work even with paint.

The one in the middle will ride most like a reaper. The X2 will never feel like a reaper. They said the Reaper was designed by Blaster guys but they started with a superjet bottom deck. Why wouldn't they start with the blaster bottom deck? Makes no sense to me.

thWVGYCMXT.jpg

Hasn't been a review thread on Krash hulls that I've seen yet. Wish there was. I think a lot more people would come out of the woodworks and share their stories. I know plenty . They just stay under the radar/ and all the big namers Krash has under the belt just do nothing but back them and hide the issues and tell you Krash is fine and dandy.. Bolt everything right in beat the piss out of it and never have an issue. Wrong

Hasn't been a review thread on Krash hulls that I've seen yet. Wish there was. I think a lot more people would come out of the woodworks and share their stories. I know plenty . They just stay under the radar/ and all the big namers Krash has under the belt just do nothing but back them and hide the issues and tell you Krash is fine and dandy.. Bolt everything right in beat the piss out of it and never have an issue. Wrong
Well if this is such a heart ache for you, why don't you post something? I love my Krash hull and Nick is a great guy; always willing to help and make things right.

eastcoastjumper

James
Site Supporter
No deep seeded hate here @speedysprocket my buddy has one I ride on the regular. It's a fun hull, I just have other preference. Nick is a cool dude, & he's got a great team of riders.

The hull is way different from anything else. It takes A little getting used to how much it slides around. It's playful and tracks good. It's wayy better than a blaster.

I don't know how I feel about the Moto seat.

For a first gen they're off to a strong start. Maybe they will make a few changes maybe they won't. So many hull companies are changing things up year after year. It's not easy innovating, they're doing it!

Take my review with a grain of salt, I'm just being honest.

Last edited:
Yeh they weren't too happy when it hit the reaper page. They deleted it. I posted it saying has anyone else split their rails or have any hull issues yet . And all hell broke loose .. But apparently I'm the a$$hole for Posting it. Sorry I want others to know the nightmare I went through so they take their hard earned money into something reliable. Owell

Last edited:
314607ae946316970761de2561da7711.jpg

The one in the middle will ride most like a reaper. The X2 will never feel like a reaper. They said the Reaper was designed by Blaster guys but they started with a superjet bottom deck. Why wouldn't they start with the blaster bottom deck? Makes no sense to me.

View attachment 284253

@WB1994 have you riden a reaper? I got about 45 min on one and to me it rides somewhat like an x2. I've had 4 x2s in my life and spent alot of time on a jammer my buddy had years ago. Def rode more like an x2 then a jammer. Please don't take this offensive everyone has there opinion. And my disclaimer; its been at least 6 years since I've rode a x2 or a jammer.

Yeh they weren't too happy when it hit the reaper page. They deleted it. I posted it saying has anyone else split their rails or have any hull issues yet . And all hell broke loose .. But apparently I'm the a$$hole for Posting it. Sorry I want others to know the nightmare I went through so they take their hard earned money into something reliable. Owell

I truly appreciate honest people like you, I have never been able to figure out why people don't warn others when they get burned.

I believe this is what @njblaster102 was referring to

That ridiculous if anyone spends any big money on a hull that has such a big rep. And so much hype about the hull....and that happens less than a year after owning it that's just bull poop. And there is no excuse for it. I can see why you were so upset about it. And they offered no help that's just wrong. I have seen a few skis that have very low quality finish work on them from krash.

I'm so glad I went the route I did.

That ridiculous if anyone spends any big money on a hull that has such a big rep. And so much hype about the hull....and that happens less than a year after owning it that's just bull poop. And there is no excuse for it. I can see why you were so upset about it. And they offered no help that's just wrong. I have seen a few skis that have very low quality finish work on them from krash.

I'm so glad I went the route I did.

Yeh man it's only been in the water for 4 months .. He offered help.. $120 he said it would cost to repair the rails and deck. LOL .. And I asked what I should do about my now waterlogged new hull.. He said he suggests remove all the bolts out of bottom and lean ski on its side for few days to drain out .. An even bigger LOL for me... To tell a customer to do such a thing on a new hull.... I will say the graces offered to repair and give me a hand and I told them thanks appreciate it but just over the thing and moving on... But getting offered what he offered for what happened is a smack in the face... you can't go wrong on Tigercraft..glad you're happy with it. I'm good friends with tony he's an awesome dude/ we're building a few sv-1s right now me and some buddies . Can't wait to get it in the water

Top Bottom