Lake Bed Lanier

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
This Summer will be our 3rd annual Lake of the Ozark ( L.O.T.O) ride. The camp ground at the state park is one of the best I've seen. And Osage beach has all the nessary hotels stores ect. This is located in cental Mo. The boat waves are very large, this is rich boat area. It could be stepped up to a xh20 free ride. Last year we had just over thirty.

Attachments

• IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2191.jpg
    IMG_2191.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

MILF

aka Kathy
I could have so much fun with that comment!!!!!!:djsmilie::Banane57::headbang::wiggle::wiggle::nutkick:

You know me.... I don't think like you guys think....

Knock yourself out.... After this week - I won't even feel it :sleeping::sleeping::nana::nana:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
You know me.... I don't think like you guys think....

Knock yourself out.... After this week - I won't even feel it :sleeping::sleeping::nana::nana:

I know what you mean.....
Monday - 2 school addition bids (got one of them, maybe both)
Tuesday - huge addition at the University of Alabama Bid $1,190,000.00 (Flooring)
Thurdays - Bid for a 5 story office building, only thing we bidded on was 4 bathrooms per floor (on 4 floors) and the 5 Elevator lobbies. $610,000.00......... rest of the building will be as they get spaces leased.

All said and done about $1.9 million worth of flooring....... plus all the day to day crap and being sick since Wed. Morning...............

Waste Land

Non Multa Sed Multum
Drout?

Its been pouring here for 3 days straight.......eh

We had our drout during the summer, but since I ride right on the other side of the dam, out levels stay pretty consistant

MILF

aka Kathy
Guys I live on Lake Lanier and it is really bad.Last I heard they pull down a
1/4 of a foot every day.We need rain bad.:aargh4:

He's absoutely right.... It is way worse than the pics really represent! We have had rain off and on all week and it hasn't done much to solve the problem..... Yikes!

Lou.... Looking at your pics -The Lake of Ozark looks like an awesome place for a freeride!

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
mud!!!

swannsmarina.JPG

I40bridge1.JPG

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
HOLY CRAP!!! Lanier is gone. That REALLY sucks for you guys. If it's still empty this spring you can move the freeride to Lake Tobesofkee in Macon. Two hours south and we are at full pool.

We do not have ,I repeat ,we do not have your water.

like he said, we dont have your water. i could take pics just like yours. it would be a dayum good time for al. power to finish thier stump cutting. people are mud riding where we usually ride. the last time i got to ride, it was like riding in a small shallow creek. i was off the boat ramp at least a fifty yards just to launch. only in a jeep lol.

My parents have a little cabin in Tennesse. Lake Cherokee is extremely low for this time of the year. This time of year the TVA usually lets water out of the damn to make room for when the snow melts.

DSCF0011.jpg

This shot was taken on the deck of the house on top of the mountain over looking the lake.

DSCF0033.jpg

Same shot but instead of on top of the mountain at the beach

DSCF0030.jpg

Shot was taking just to the left of the pervious shot. This Bay is usually large enough so that two ski boats can both be towing at the same time.

This really shows the condition of our environment.

EDIT: These photos where taken on 10/22/07

We do not have ,I repeat ,we do not have your water.

CNN/US...

"The Corps' nonsensical action to further release vital water from Georgia's already depleted federal reservoirs must not stand," he said. "There is simply no scientific justification to operate these reservoirs in this manner during a historic drought like the one we are experiencing."

Millions of gallons of water are sent downstream to Florida and Alabama. The drought has heightened tensions among the three states, which already disagree on how to manage the region's limited water supply.

Florida has complained the state is not sending enough water downstream to protect mussels, and the state's environmental chief sent a letter to the Corps on Wednesday that warned reducing the water flow "would severely impact Florida's natural resources."

Alabama Gov. Bob Riley has urged the Corps to release more water from Georgia's lakes to help his state cope with the dry conditions.

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
our lake in the hill of NC is up 3 feet after last weeks rains!
the new islands disappeared! :fest30:

we are only down about 3 feet now :ugh:

Top Bottom