Lake Havasu

im going to lake havasu in a couple of weeks to visit my grandparents and to go riding. i know last time i was there i was told body beach was being closed. is body beach closed now? if it is where is the next best place to go ride?

thanks-chris

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
No, its not closed. The new owners of the property put up the no trespassing signs to cover themselves for liability issues. When you go, just leave only your footprints and tire tracks!

The buoys are set up and the Wamiltons ramp jump is down there also.
If they wanted it closed, they would put a chain or fence up at the entrance.

Last edited:
thanks 113. ive been going there since i was 12 and have always made sure to keep it clean as i do my own riding spots. i cant wait to ride their again, its my favorite place to ride.

cycojon

addicted to my superjet
No, its not closed. The new owners of the property put up the no trespassing signs to cover themselves for liability issues. When you go, just leave only your footprints and tire tracks!

The buoys are set up and the Wamiltons ramp jump is down there also.
If they wanted it closed, they would put a chain or fence up at the entrance.

Wamiltons ramp jump? body beach? in Havasu? i am obviouly riding in the wrong part of the lake! where is this ramp jump? in the past i have been riding down by the damn by black meadows, how do i get to these places?

thanks!

Top Bottom