Lake Riding in FL. part 2

Blue

Judging your cheapness
The 718 Jason has is a 61X cyl my 850 is a custom sleeve designed put in a 62T cyl which is beefy enough to hold the over sized sleeve borable up to a 91mm. Mine is currently at 89mm.

Wakerider26

Peter Waldron -doing jetski tricks
^^ X2 on that. I have a 735 Jetmaniac/Blue ported motor, and everytime I ride it, it surprises me how hard it hits.

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
you inlandians are tearing it up!

you guys need to make a trip down south and come play in the turqoise waters here on the coast!
Blue, was really nice meeting and chatting with you at daytona.

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
Killing it out there Blue! Man that looks fun, warm.

I do also appreciate us helping figure out our sj issue on flatwater friday. Extremely knowledgeable and thinking outside the box. I would've never figured that out.

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
What was your issue?

Ski was sparking while cranking but then once it wanted to run it wouldn't; just constantly keep on kicking. Once we let off the starter button the ski would stop sparking, hence wouldn't run. Inadvertently we filled the cases with gas/oil because of the thousand times we tried to start it. So disconnected the black/white wire to have constant spark as well as flip the ski and let the engine drool out the insanely amount of fluids trapped in it.

Top Bottom