Blaster lake test blaster ET12

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
This one here has the stock blaster pump and midshaft. Been playing around with different prop setups.found the solas to be a great setup for this application. We set this ski up running a 16/23 solas big hub prop. If your doing a conversion, please feel free to contact us here or email. We have everything you need to do it.

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Beautiful ski. Super clean. I never read a build thread on this thing...what's the ignition in it? How do these triples respond to a TL? I'm sure like the twins do, but are the gains as noticeable?

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
Beautiful ski. Super clean. I never read a build thread on this thing...what's the ignition in it? How do these triples respond to a TL? I'm sure like the twins do, but are the gains as noticeable?

hey pablo, thanks for the complements.
wish we had time to do a build thread. but there are so many now so didnt think it would have as much impact as the vid.

it has the stock ignition. back in the day, when the 1200's were popular, there was some total loss stuff around for them. i would be suprised if you could fined a tl in good shape and complete. the gains arent as good as it is with the twins. the timing has to be more retarded to avoid detonation.
a good solid ign setup would be either a riva cdi, or a protec modded stock cdi and a lightened flywheel.

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
One of the nicest WB1s I've seen. Did you ever gps it?

thanks.
we had gps on it when it was first being dialed in with the stock motor, we were getting solid 59 mph.
havent clocked it with the a/m head on it, with the 16/23 prop, and the dried out pipe. but im guessing 61-ish.
then again, probably going to wait until after daytona, and play around with some ride plates and scoop grates too.

Top Bottom