Lanier - November..........

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Yup, weekend of November 11th............. what you all think................ I also hear there is some Addiction action going on at a little place called Hollycrest (Psssssssst...... This is the home of Delitefull Bitefull....... you know, the place that makes Wastelands favorite wings and my favorite Ultimate Brownies:Banane01: :Banane01: ).... hmmmmmmmmmm what is this reference to Addiction???? You may just need to plan to come and find out for yourselves...............

Plan to Ride on Saturday at Jetski Cove.............. :arms: :cheer: :biggrin: :cool2:

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
Cool - I'm in. Addiction, bownies, wings and riding with friends. Could tehre be a better weekend (without winning the lottery?) :biggthumpup:

Ra-Honda

The Nascency Project
is bald ridge still open for camping in nov.?

This is what the site says...

Address
4100 Bald Ridge Road
Cumming, GA 30130

Directions
Pilgrim Mill Rd. Turn R on Sinclair Shoals Rd, turn L of Bald Ridge Rd which ends at campground.

Phone
(770) 945-9531
(770) 889-1591
(770) 945-7428 (fax)

Website lanier.sam.usace.army.mil/camping.htm

Hours of Operation
Open from February 4-November 26.

T-bone

brraap....thats so 2002
set the date....i be there all weekend..

the water temp should be better than it was in may but the air temp will be lower.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
I would like to make it out this time

Corey, i'll let you ride my ski, if you can get it down there... i'm traylerless and at WCU... wouldent be worth wild driving from WCU to LKN and back to GA...

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
I would like to make it out this time

Corey, i'll let you ride my ski, if you can get it down there... i'm traylerless and at WCU... wouldent be worth wild driving from WCU to LKN and back to GA...

Did you get it running? Ya that would kinda suck. Try to make it if you can.:woot:

Top Bottom