Lanier - November..........

KMAC

X-
I will have to see if I can pull away from my second job long enough to hang out. What night is the Addiction premiere?

MILF

aka Kathy
The addiction party is going to be on Saturday (11/11) at Hollycrest. Look for the official info from Chris!!!

Also - remember there is a house next door if people need to crash there - consider it Hollycrest Camp ground - just bring a sleeping bag, etc. - It's empty but has running water, heat or air and plenty of room!!!!:cheer:

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
nov 11, sigh i dont have any money for a wetsuit..

never rode that late, is it pratical to ride w/o a suit that late?

Also - remember there is a house next door if people need to crash there - consider it Hollycrest Camp ground - just bring a sleeping bag, etc. - It's empty but has running water, heat or air and plenty of room!!!!:cheer:

Thats a great idea kath! Like a freeride slumber party! LOL:Banane01:
Whos getting their hand in warm water?
:haha:

jetboy1004

Shootin Brapaholics
Someone Pleeease save me a spot in the house next door. I'll buy breakfast sunday morning:biggthumpup:

The addiction party is going to be on Saturday (11/11) at Hollycrest. Look for the official info from Chris!!!

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
dunno.......

then no kitchen for you...

i call dibs on your bed:) screw that creepy futon in the basement, sclevela can have that....besides, i cuddle much better than rubber snakes:) can't wait to book my flight!!

i call bs...

:Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01:

you dirty, dirty old man...

Top Bottom