Other latest Craig's List find

wait where is this thing? space coast? rockledge? brevard? I have never heard of any of these places....

oh, and yeah, sounds like an incredible deal. somebody better snatch it up quick.

there must be a secret tattoo/handshake professional couch riders get, so when they buy the baddest skis in their states the seller knows they are experienced enough. right?

Last edited:

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
funny thing is, i know the ski. its a aftermarket raider hull. probably a bullet hull, but was told it may be a riva? hull.
true 68mph on that old beast.. a lot of work in that thing. trued and welded oem crank. unobtainium riva adjustable total loss, ported etc..
i will admit, the ad could have been worded better. lol

should snag it and drop that in a blaster or a sj!

Last edited:

Speleopower

got a Superjet
Don't forget the stickers will be get stuck this coming Tues.
p.s. I love stickers and have an entire interior door in my house dedicated as the sticker door which is why I found the add so funny.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I raced a Aftermarket Riva race ski not too long ago. It was a worked big bore 1200 triple in a lightweight raider hull. I raced it with my stock GP1200. The other ski on the course was a seadoo HX with a worked over 951 motor. They almost lapped me, and the Riva Raider 1200 was having no problems pulling away from the 951 HX. My stock 1200 pulls 58-60 MPH with no bog in the corners. That waveraider was pretty impressive. I get that my stock 1200 is nothing impressive compared to the RXPs and what not, but this raider made my 1200 look like an absolute turd. Space coast is only a few hours away from me. It could could even be the same ski. It was an orange lightweight hull with black turf, no decals. It was very very nice.

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
ok ok you no where NASA is lol its the space coast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

its in florida, i forget which coast. i know of it though byeai, i lived in orlando for a few years.
EDIT: Cocoa beach, slipped my mind for a second. thats where kennedy space center is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom