Super Jet leaky scupper soulition??

kraqus

Site Supporter
NO....
I would not recommend doing so as you will most likely rendered the Versiplug useless.
The versiplug needs pressure from the water to push the ball against the opening in order to get a tight seal.
I installed a Versiplug but I wasn't running a Scupper prior to it.
Perhaps someone can chime in that run a scupper and moved onto a Versiplug.

Benny

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
l can help you out.Had a blowsion scupper for about 6 years and the flap got weak and would let water come in slowly.l ended up buying the large versaplug.Reamed out the blowsion end cap enough to insert a piece of short pvc,epoxied it in and then installed the versaplug (in the pvc).Worked great and IMO well worth the money.

l like both the versaplug and a scupper.But l also am on the lake 95% of the time.l also think you can get more water out of a scupper.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
The versaplug would not fit into the scupper l had.So l had to open it up.You may not run into the same problem.l'll save you some money if you are interested in buying mine.lt is a versaplug max.About two years old and nothing to wear out.$45 plus shipping.l don't need the plug anymore.l am redoing the ski that it was in and doing something different when l start putting it back together.Pm me if interested.

kraqus

Site Supporter
Mine seals at the back.....

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

Benny

well i think im going to pick one up ive head alot of good things about them, if all else fails i'll plugg it when i redo the ski this winter. thanks i'll figure how to install mine

Top Bottom