Custom/Hybrid Lets get ready to rumble! Brawler build

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Thanks! I put the hood seAl on yesterday , they claim it needs to set for at least 48 hrs clamped down at at least 72 deg My wife was thrilled that my ski will spend two days in the house . The lake is not frozen but its verrrrrryy low . Crossing fingers I test this weekend .

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
its damn cold today ,,,, 34 deg i dont know if I can talk me self into going out , if I had someone to go with it might be a diff story . I am always a little uneasy testing a ski by myself in cold cold water

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
U northern guys are hardcore. Props to yall for being tough. It's mid 60's and sunny here with water temps in mid 50's and I won't even think about touching the water for a few more weeks.

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
northern???? i am in Kansas , pretty much smack in the middle of the US... but we have ridden years past in the snow and ice .

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
northern???? i am in Kansas , pretty much smack in the middle of the US... but we have ridden years past in the snow and ice .

True on ur locale, but...If u have cold weather like that then I call u "northern".

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
oh god ... do I have to shoot video to prove that this boat floats and doesnt ride too nose high ?
i thought we have already been through this with this boat

Top Bottom