Let's see that 701 Industries Blaster Bling!

player1

Player1
The postal service sucks wish i had gotten all the stuff i ordered but opted to cancel my order after waiting 3+ weeks

Well that was not a good idea. you can never get those missed rides on an awesome machine back. Well now I'm older, i feel that way...

Unfortunately the USPS does delay the shipping, however it is well worth the wait on all of the parts I have received so far. I just hope my straps get here soon, but I am trying to be patient.

Kurtis

I was wondering when you were going to post some pics of that Sexy Blaster Mike! Your ski is the reason I went with the polished transom plate over the carbon wrapped. Pictures like that is what has helped me along the way, however the white with red and black is just something I had done on my old Raider. Love that ski man.

The shipping is usually a week and a half, however there are times when the handover between customs and USPS can be very delayed. That is an issue with USPS usually, or at least that has been my experience. It is worth it in the end though.

Thanks man! I can't wait to redo the turf and the seat when I figure out what I want out of a seat, but I had a few setbacks. I had a bad tank a while back that I had to replace, then about a month ago I spun the driveshaft and had to rebuild the pump and midshaft. It will get there eventually. I was hoping to have the turf and seat done by the 10th of May so it would look good for the Pro Watercross weekend here in Pensacola.

I love this ski. I also love the new parts that are on it that have not been brought out yet. I see 2 parts on there that have not been released yet, one has been talked about a little on the OZ.

Kurtis

Player1, always loved everything you post. Your B1's are sick.

Here are a couple shots of my Blaster, I figure the steering is in one shot so it counts for this thread...I really just want to whore pics of my new build :D

Ce4tFHG.jpg

h3u9ZMX.jpg

player1

Player1
"Player1, always loved everything you post. Your B1's are sick.

Here are a couple shots of my Blaster, I figure the steering is in one shot so it counts for this thread...I really just want to whore pics of my new build :D"

Sick PIPE, looks huge,, should put out good power..

heres my new ski..

701seatp1.jpg .jpg OracleattractionsWaterLaser-9.jpg OracleattractionsWaterLaser-8.jpg OracleattractionsWaterLaser-7.jpg OracleattractionsWaterLaser-5.jpg OracleattractionsWaterLaser-3.jpg OracleattractionsWaterLaser-2.jpg OracleattractionsWaterLaser.jpg[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• OracleattractionsWaterLaser-4.jpg
    OracleattractionsWaterLaser-4.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 89
Top Bottom