Let's try a new theme for a bit

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
At the top right, you can pick the color scheme you like best.

There is more to tweak, just want to see how usable it is first.

The reason for the change is the dark blue had gotten a little 'busy' plus the top of both themes was really full, so I want to streamline things some. Plus, this setup allows for you to pick the colors you like best.

I do think the logo is too small, so will work on that. I'm wanting to do more of a background image I think that is muted maybe, we'll see.

If you have suggestions on what to change about this theme (not just, I hate it or change it back comments) post them up and we'll see what I can do.

I still have the old themes installed so I can switch back if needed, but after almost 2 years of the same thing it might be time to mix it up a little.

Last edited:

SuperJETT

......hmmm....new theme and new avatar? mid life crisis? lol

I probably change my avatar more than just about anyone on the site, so that's nothing new.

I do turn 40 next month, but if my midlife crisis is a new theme and not a new chick or ski or car, then that's pretty sad eh? :barrel:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I like it! Very nice.
Only thing I am missing is the new posts link at the top (or anywhere)

EDIT: Never mind, I see it.

Very nice!

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
It'll take awhile to find everything again and get used to it but so far I'm lovin the new look. Nice work SuperJett! I know it's a thankless job sometimes but change is good and if your not changing your already becoming irrelevant right?

#ZERO

Beach Bum
It took me a while to log in because you have to click just on the right side of the user name and password box.

I prefer the darker background color is there any way to change that?

SuperJETT

It took me a while to log in because you have to click just on the right side of the user name and password box.

I prefer the darker background color is there any way to change that?

I'll look at the login and I plan on adding a darker color scheme I think, we'll see.

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
Crisis

I probably change my avatar more than just about anyone on the site, so that's nothing new.

I do turn 40 next month, but if my midlife crisis is a new theme and not a new chick or ski or car, then that's pretty sad eh? :barrel:
Mine was a Superjet, and it is working out great so far!

Top Bottom