Let's try a new theme for a bit

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Can you explain that more? Define default. The default is fblue, the dark blue/yellow theme. You go here http://www.x-h2o.com/profile.php?do=editoptions and at the bottom you can select which theme to use.
the theme that you were using this morning.

set color to "red" - but the site didn't leave a cookie to remember that you were on "red"

so on your next login, you would be back to default.

but, I like "Fblue" - so it doesn't bother me.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Jett I am going to say this and I mean this seriously.I do appreciate all the hard work you put into this place but wouldn't it be less work for you and more time for riding if you left it as is with the exception of doing the updates as required? Seriously Obama has enough change for all of us!

Last edited:

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
Stagnation is rarely a good thing...

Absolutely agree :biggthumpup:

I'll live with and learn to like any changes that get made. It's not like the content is changing...which is what I assume we are all here for. Darin could pick a Hello Kitty theme and it wouldn't change anything about how I use the site.

I liked the last theme Darin had up and I had my purple/orange skin all set up, but honestly, I didn't even notice that it had changed back to the old theme until Darin mentioned putting it back.

Just don't hurt my eyes and I'll keep coming back! :biggthumpup:

Darin, I do think it would be cool to have a logo-making contest (the prize is getting your logo selected and maybe a catalog) for the site whenever you settle on a theme. Then let people vote... and or pick all the good ones and change them out randomly. You know how people like that!! :17:

WFO - Darin's not complaining about the amount of work the site is and we're sure as hell not paying him anything to do it, so let it be. How does the change hurt you? really.

Keep doing your thing Darin.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
btw, if anyone wonders, I ride plenty. I have been averaging 2-3 times/week this summer which is pretty good considering everything.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Your preference for certain clothing doesn't constitute the need for a theme.
I thought we clarified that when we said "NO!" to the leisure suit theme.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I think I am going with an Indian blanket theme,and no Matt I don't wear Indian blankets,at least not in public anyway.:noevil:

Last edited:
Top Bottom