Light-Weight Revolution Hull Discussion Vid With Ross Champion And Zack Bright

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
[h=6]Hey Guys, Check out this vid with Ross Champion and Myself talking about the characteristics and modifications available on the Light-Weight Revolution hull from Norbert Weber. this is the best ski ive been on. has really opened up my riding. i really feel if your in the market for a new hull, Swing by Blowsion and pick this thing up. its the last hull you will have to buy PERIOD! Strength is bar none, adjust-ability is the most forward thinking out there. support those who support the sport! [/h]

Last edited by a moderator:

Frosty

New York Crew
very cool... i've loved that hull since I first saw it...

motor this winter, new hull next year... might have to consider this one for sure....

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
What is the RTR weight?

Benny

Benny im not sure. i sent Norbert an email asking. im sure he knows. ill let you know once he writes back.

Less talking and more riding!

i know i know.... we really really need a bad ass vid. its totally possible with Ross, Marc, Buffacci, and myself... damn that would be gnarly.

very cool... i've loved that hull since I first saw it...

motor this winter, new hull next year... might have to consider this one for sure....

you gotta give it a ride. i was hoping to make it to daytona and let people ride one thats properly set up this time around but, not going to make it this time.... come over and have a ride on this coast.

Zack is your hull carbon or glass?

my hull is glass with kevlar re-enforcement in the entire engine bay. ross's is carbon.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
809867567_DVCyh-XL.jpg

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Killer info on the Lightweight de. I really like the idea of a custom ski for every rider and every style. Every superjet does have a different ride. I cant wait to try one

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
Killer info on the Lightweight de. I really like the idea of a custom ski for every rider and every style. Every superjet does have a different ride. I cant wait to try one

thanks dad!

Nice job on the video zack.... Now bring one to Daytona with good compression on both cylinders J/K

Would be cool to ride one

man its killing me i cant go to 'tona... the tour took all my fun tickets right now and i dont think anyone from the west is having skis go there.....

i really want you to ride it josh, i know it would be your next build haha!

Its all about the surf!
This was a great review of the light weight. The shear versatility of possible hull configurations is amazing. The comments about how everyone sets up there Super Jet differently so that no two skis handle a like is so very true. The concluding comments really summed up why the ski really appeals to you guys. The ability to bring a few personalized parts to bolt on to a loaner boat overseas, making it identical to the one you're used to riding at home is an invaluable asset to a world traveling pro. IMO the ride plate design which can lengthen or shorten the hull is the most innovative aspect the ski has to offer, and if I were an aftermarket hull manufacturer, I would be scrambling to incorporate that idea into my own hull. I am curious why Norbert elected to not go with a flipped up nose on his design, especially when his top two riders are both surf gurus. Either way, great boat, great review !

I kinda wanted to ride it at Pismo this fall but that thing was almost too purdy to ride with that new paint job. I will let you trash it for a while first.

Top Bottom