Lightweight Hoods

Who's aftermarket SXR hoods are light, good quality and priced reasonably? It seems company's are reluctant to advertise their hoods weight, which is the first thing I want to know.

Well aware, and I like the Bullett crew. Just looking for a little unbias feedback on the different manufactures first...if you get me.
Well who has answered that has actually had both? As for unbiased, you're on the wrong forum here. Both keep the water out, both breath well, both extremely strong, both so close in weight that its a no issue, both excellent fit and finish. Trinity-Florida, Bullet close by. Neither list hoods on website so a phone call or email will probably be required for either of them. Good luck have fun

Last edited:
i have a bullett hood. it is a quality piece. i have never used or seen a trinity one though. Another high quality piece is the tbm hood. Very nice. 3dr hoods are extremely light, but they feel like you will break them if you arent super careful.

Well who has answered that has actually had both? As for unbiased, you're on the wrong forum here. Both keep the water out, both breath well, both extremely strong, both so close in weight that its a no issue, both excellent fit and finish. Trinity-Florida, Bullet close by. Neither list hoods on website so a phone call or email will probably be required for either of them. Good luck have fun

Well you sir..thanks for your input.

Thanks user_error, Anyone else tried the Macc 3DR, TBM or Blowsion hoods?

I have had them all - best for the money TOM21 #2 Bullet is strong/sturdy and taller #3 3DR is good looking and unreal light (Blowsion raptor fits in here somewhere - good looking) #4 Trinity is nice but $$ and looks OEM

Again - Tom21 on this site! good stuff makes tons of stuff for the SJ freestylers

Top Bottom