Limited pipe help, nee pics of mounts & brackets

SASQUATCH113

Gimme Time....
my bad, i was reading the instructions i have printed out from FP's website and I thought that was thee right bolt, maybe it was and i just typed it wrong.

my bad.

SASQUATCH113

Gimme Time....
So bringing this discussion back to the water bypass fittings (pissers), I was about to replace all my hoses and began trying to wiggle the pisser hose loose and, of coarse, the fitting snapped right in half, so now I definitely need to by a new fitting.

Dustin Mustangs did mention the SS pissers by selzertool. His price seems to be the best. A lot of stores want $10 for shipping on such a small part.

I want to know if anyone has a preference on either a 0degree or 45 degree pisser? I had a 45, but my ski has a sticker below the hole so the water coming out doesn/t ruin the paint. I would like to get rid of that, so I guess the 0 degree would be my best bet, right?

Also, I got all my parts from Factory 2 days ago. Now I just need 3 more bolts and it's ready to be bolted together. I should get my coupler for the stinger to waterbox Saturday (I didn't have a long enough stock hose to connect them, unless I cut my vent hose from the hood).

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
Have you painted your ski? Because if not, you are dealing with gelcoat, not paint. That stuff is really durable and I wouldn't worry about your cooling discharge effecting it at all. I run 90` pissers and have never had any problem. I'm not sure it's an issue with paint either but I have no experience with that.

On a side note, I positioned them so that I could twist them to point straight back and hit my feet (foot warmers) or angle them overboard like normal. See pic and notice the gelcoat looks fine around them...

Attachments

• 06_05_2009 (2564).jpg
    06_05_2009 (2564).jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 33

SASQUATCH113

Gimme Time....
I was gonna paint my jetski next winter or so. It's a pretty dulled down paint job (stock) so im not really concerned with the paint at this point. My pisser is located up front more so hitting the footwells isnt really gonna happen.

I'm just debating if i should call my local shop and see if he has any extras lying around for sale in his shop or order one online.

Top Bottom