Liquid Militia's first HD DVD

Liquid Militia is going to come out with our first HD MOVIE... We are going to start filming at the Mark Hahn in Havasu February 28, 2009. All the footage will be HD so it's going to be pretty clear and clean. It will feature our PWC team riders along with our Kiteboarding, Tow-Surfing, and Surfing sponsored riders. Our plan is to preview it in Havasu at the 2009 IJSBA World Finals in Lake Havasu City, AZ. And release the full movie in the beginning of December 09' to be purchased at our web site www.LiquidMilitia.com

The DVD is going to be done by Bryant Lambert form Hypnotic Films: http://www.hypnoticfilms.net/

YouTube - Liquid Miltia Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ridethelip

Great to see new stuff in the works. Wondering, why the picnic table scene?

I think your talking about beer pong flip cup? haha that was the beginning of a game that got way out of control it was Nor cal vs So Cal, some how Nor cal won :Banane26:

The video sounds pretty awesome. I've definately showed a bunch of friends the clip. But it would be nice if there wasn't too much extra stuff, like beer pong. I own a few "all my crazy friends" and get annoyed by them talking to bums or playin games. Im really buying the dvd to see you guys do amazing stuff on dirtbikes/jetskis/etc!

The video sounds pretty awesome. I've definately showed a bunch of friends the clip. But it would be nice if there wasn't too much extra stuff, like beer pong. I own a few "all my crazy friends" and get annoyed by them talking to bums or playin games. Im really buying the dvd to see you guys do amazing stuff on dirtbikes/jetskis/etc!

I hear you :) but Liquid Militia is a forum of liquid...drinks...beer...have I said to much.. Thanks for the comment will do. Also I want to see more non LM riders in our video we will be filming at Pismo March 13-15. It's about the sports we support in a whole. Kyla

Top Bottom