Freestyle Little combo on the KDX900 AM comp ski

volleyball girls for judges? mike young should be kicked in the dick. if he runs the rest of the events like that then anyone who does the most helicopters 3 inches off the water wins. but congrats on your win.

Bobert540

Site Supporter
Congrats on the win!

On a side note, if someone wanted to compete in AM freestyle, it would be a large investment seeing those skis/power plants. There should be a run what ya got class or beginner class.

Sorry didn't mean to derail, just an observation

Last edited:

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
volleyball girls for judges? mike young should be kicked in the dick. if he runs the rest of the events like that then anyone who does the most helicopters 3 inches off the water wins. but congrats on your win.

They did the same thing last year. Luckily they change it for Sundays. The thing I don't like is they don't know how to call tricks. Out of 6 riders they didn't call out one barrel roll. If the trick went in a 360 degree manner it was a helicopter. One Saturday they were calling them summersalts and flippy things

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
They did the same thing last year. Luckily they change it for Sundays. The thing I don't like is they don't know how to call tricks. Out of 6 riders they didn't call out one barrel roll. If the trick went in a 360 degree manner it was a helicopter. One Saturday they were calling them summersalts and flippy things
I think that's a long-running tradition. They can't get a competent announcer (or v-wake drivers!) at World Finals.

Nice job. I wish you kept some of your old school style like in some of your BOB video's (always loved watching those.) Monkey jumps and the occasional hood trick. But I bet they dont score as well as BF BF BF BF BF. Yawn!!!

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
Nice job. I wish you kept some of your old school style like in some of your BOB video's (always loved watching those.) Monkey jumps and the occasional hood trick. But I bet they dont score as well as BF BF BF BF BF. Yawn!!!

I wish it did score high man. Some people want to see it, judges don't want to.

Top Bottom