Little video of some October 2013 surf riding RTF

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25

Bruce-Green fixed steer Squarenose
Tim-Blue Squarenose
James-Blue roundnose
Tom-Army green home made fixed steer square
Mike-Pink RN

Just a little riding from the rag tag freeride crew I finally got around to editing from October. This was our first day with good waves all season long. We had a really flat summer.

I have a bunch more footage to go through so I should have a few more vids on the way if I get time to edit.

This was about a 6 foot day. There were a couple that might have been bigger here and there. The gopro really makes them look small and YouTube killed my video quality.

Last edited:
I'm the only fixed steer guy in Oceanside that rides on a regular basis. All the pro riders like riding my ski but they will never switch. I have pole skis also but I just love the control of a fixed steer.

Really enjoyed watching thanks for posting it. Post more when you can!

The riding was great and I must say your filming abilities with the gopro are fantastic. Great commentary too :cool:

"Swim buddy...get that poop right side uppp!"

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
It's hard to film with the go pro. You have to be right on top of the guy you are filming to get anything worthwhile. There are only a couple guys in the crew I get comfortable following around because I know where they are going from seeig their riding style for years. It's easy to crash to each other while trying to get close filming.

Ryan is a nut though. I definitely have some footage of him jumping right over me!

Top Bottom