Live Daytona Freeride HD surf cam **OFFLINE for 1/14

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
I have changed it to grab a pic every 30 secs. Here is a little test I did of 2.5 hours compressed down to 3 minutes. Looks pretty good when you full screen it and turn it up to 720 or 1080:

There is a Best Buy close by. Spend a few bucks and get a mini-tripod! :smile: This is important history to save at such fine quality.

Nick is bringing a tripod down tomorrow. That time lapse was really cool. Clouds were sick watching...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
Grabbing pics @ 2 per minute for more timelapse. Let me know if you change that again. It's not that critical now but we need to be on for the main event. This week will be good for testing the setup on both ends in advance.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Enjoy the warm weather today and tomorrow then Thursday as well. As of Friday , Sat. and Sun. its gonna be freakn cold. Unreal, last few years we cannot catch a break.

thanks shawn! now i can see what im missing again for the third year in a row :(
at least i can keep it pulled up in the office while im working this weekend.
have fun guys!!

Cannibal

Tasty Human
So who's going to be the first one to get caught mooning the camera....or....who's girl is going to flash the camera!!! Remind her that she needs to hold it for a full 30 seconds....lol.

Last edited:

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Grabbing pics @ 2 per minute for more timelapse. Let me know if you change that again. It's not that critical now but we need to be on for the main event. This week will be good for testing the setup on both ends in advance.

If I change anything I will def let you know. Its working really well and I am sure I can turn it up more per min....but I have a feeling once the freeride starts the hotels internet is going to get taxed harder, so staying with conservative bandwidth settings.

Top Bottom