lodging info

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Oceanfront room this year!!! Woohoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's it, I'm staying home this year. I didn't know they allowed trouble like that in VA beach!

Oh wait, they let me in so I guess there are no standards!

WaveDaze! Boardwalk people! 90degree Semi Blindside Backin!

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Thanks man. I was glad we were able to make it out for the Fall event. I was so worn out after the Havasu craze, I was just happy to show up and support the event and have a great time. I can't wait for the spring event!

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
That's it, I'm staying home this year. I didn't know they allowed trouble like that in VA beach!

Oh wait, they let me in so I guess there are no standards!

WaveDaze! Boardwalk people! 90degree Semi Blindside Backin!

Ohh here we go... When I meant an ocean front room I'm sleeping in your rig on the boardwalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are currently 16 rooms left for our block. Get them before they sell out. This hotel will book up. Be sure to call the local number 757-428-8935 be sure to mention wavedaze to get the group rate.

i just spoke to the hotel and there are 12 rooms available in our block, you must mention wavedaze to get a room in the block, otherwise yes the hotel is sold out.

djraider700

lol wut?
Really? I called the 800 number first, then the other number. I mentioned Wavedaze and she said no availability. Guess she doesnt know what she's doing. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom