Lonestar Freeride, April 23, 24, & 25, 2010, Port Aransas

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
We just drove north along the beach till we found a spot that looked all right. We were about 4 miles from town.

[read that as, we drove a helluva long ways, then turned around and drove back nearly all the way, then turned around and got stuck, then stayed where we were stuck].

Oops, did I say all that out loud?

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
Last time I was there in Oct we had good surf in port A proper
But then again I was watching surf report closely

We camped in about the middle between portA and padre island blvd

Last edited:

subseawellhead

Cherry Bomb Jackazz
Lets do this, I am stoked that I am going to be off and ride with you clowns again.
We have to figure out where we are going to ride, and where we are going to stay.
I'm gonna try to get there the Wednesday.
hehehehehehehhehehehehheheheh

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Call me silly , but when is this ride scheduled for March or April
in this thread it lists both ,,,, someone please clear this up for me .

ger87410

How did I get here?
Call me silly , but when is this ride scheduled for March or April
in this thread it lists both ,,,, someone please clear this up for me .

We had the same problem when we went to this part of the forum last night. The Forum main page needs to have the date fixed under the Lonestar Freeride 2010 heading.

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Thank you ..
I was really hoping it would have been March .. April is harder for us to make it , but we will see.. you can put me down for a definite maybe.

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
We need to have a big trick contest and a big air we all know Chris will win the big air... but it would be fun; or have a Texas triangle contest w/ the Houston/Austin , San Antonio , and Dallas Crew see who represents the best this year. *No prizes - just pride*

Or maybe a back flip-off see who can crack open the new season with a bang.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
We need to have a big trick contest and a big air we all know Chris will win the big air... but it would be fun; or have a Texas triangle contest w/ the Houston/Austin , San Antonio , and Dallas Crew see who represents the best this year. *No prizes - just pride*

Or maybe a back flip-off see who can crack open the new season with a bang.

Thats not gonna happen either.

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
Is no one up for going all out or something? i know id be willing to compete in that, even though id end up breaking the ski like always.. Most likely my dads ski, as that tends to be the trend for me :spank: haha

Top Bottom