Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Buzzard has an entire yard of them...

Attachments

• buzzard.jpg
    buzzard.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I have a hull but not sure if its a 550, its definantly notvbigger, could send you a picture to your smart phone or try to post it here, iam in vallejo if that helps

Here is 4 quick pics. I can take more tonight if you need something specific. Handle pole and steering are in the engine bay, a Freind needed a one bar clamp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Yes on Richmond idea. My Friend did not give a title with ski, I think we both over looked it when I picked it up. His son said it did not run well so his kid took it apart and lost interest.

Last edited:
The cases are not split but he did remove the cylinder, ill bring the engine and kirker pipe in case you want those as well. If you need the title too I could inquire about it

No motor or pipe is necessary I'm just in need of a hull. I have a nice project in mind for this hull. Also no title or paperwork would not be a problem. If the hull has a pump then that would be great

Here are some more pictures hope they worked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 32
In Dublin M thru F 8 to 5, sometimes later, i can wait after work for you if that helps or my co-worker said he'd be ok to let you pick it up from him on a sat between 8 and 4:30 if that helps

Yes next Saturday sounds good, we should touch base early next week to set it up. Ill be leaving town that Friday so we will have to set it up and ill bring ski to work by Thursday for your Saturday pickup

Top Bottom