Looking for handpole

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
I personally love the sleek look of the x metal. I don't like the twin tube style, looks bulky and more like a kids transformer toy... I'd rather have a cut down, reenforced oem pole. There is also a

I personally love the sleek look of the x metal. I don't like the twin tube style, looks bulky and more like a kids transformer toy... I'd rather have a cut down, reenforced oem pole. There is also a

Thanks tzane - I haven't looked at those - now I really don't know what pole to look for - just wanting something different - Iam goin to Daytona next month and I'll guess I'll make my mind up there what pole I should get

long beach local

long beach local
I have a 2009 superjet - looking to change the handpole - I've looked at the blowsion adjustable but Iam open to suggestions -
I have a used blue Blowsion pole that is complete and would look awesome on a superjet for a 1000$ I just posted it in the parts forum check it out . They are over 2000 new with all the parts

You will end up paying more than 1000 even on that pole. By the time you buy bars, steering, chin pad etc it adds up fast.
Well....Given that the OP has a 2009 superjet, he already has all of the above mentioned pieces. when I bought mine, it was $560 I believe. That's a far cry from $1000. Kind of funny you chime in as a nay sayer.... when you happen to be selling one for $1000. LOL.

Here are a few poles I can think of other than XM and Blowsion you might want to check out...Nate_D on here makes a carbon adjustable pole. Thrust is releasing a pole soon. RRP, Aura, ATP. So many nice poles on the market these days.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Here are a few poles I can think of other than XM and Blowsion you might want to check out...Nate_D on here makes a carbon adjustable pole. Thrust is releasing a pole soon. RRP, Aura, ATP. So many nice poles on the market these days.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
Where can I check out that carbon adj u said Nate_d has

long beach local

long beach local
Try ski works composites on Facebook . They are a work of Carbon fibre art I just replaced my Blowsion pole with one of his old style poles and its half the weight. I love It .....

Top Bottom