Looking for SN handpole / replacement help

lookIng for advice on where to pick up a square nose handpole, mine snapped last night about a foot down from the bars.
Would like to just replace it maybe convert to RN pole. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

bored&stroked

Urban redneck
Converting is easy just some time cutting the mount to make it fit. RN pole is much better. Lighter, easy to shorten. My heavy duty square nose spring keeps my shortened RN pole at zero weight it just stays where ever I put it.

Converting is easy just some time cutting the mount to make it fit. RN pole is much better. Lighter, easy to shorten. My heavy duty square nose spring keeps my shortened RN pole at zero weight it just stays where ever I put it.

Ok cool, a have a line on a RN pole&bracket so think that’s what I’ll be doing. Thanks!

There are so many threads on this topic, it's hard to pick one to resurrect, but I picked this one:

Question: if one were to shorten a modern RN pole, what size rivets are proper to put back in while the epoxy cures? I had this discussion with someone but didn't know the answer, so I figured I'd ask here.

Nevermind, I found these posts:

There was brand new 2019-2020 SJ take off poles on eBay for 200 I think and 50 for pad. Note steering and spring was included. Then buy a bracket (watcon) for that pole and you have a nice new setup way better

Top Bottom