Looking for some Help with an Ez Up and folding tables? Borrow for the weekend Please

Hey Guy's and Chicks,

We are flying to Daytona this year and since we are flying in, we are asking for some help. We are in need of:

1. Two folding tables (the 6 footer ones)
2. 1 ez up
3. 2 chairs lol

We are down to trade for clothing if anyone wants to let us borrow any of these items for the weekend. Friday-Monday We will keep everything in our hotel room so you don't need to worry about your stuff, we will take care of everything. I am looking for 100% confirmed that someone can help us out :) Appreciated!!

I've got a couple folding tables if you need them I can bring them along. Looks like Optima has you covered but let me know. We are getting in on thurs and leaving sun afternoon. I have 2 I can bring

Murdock

'03 SJ
Well I hauled that stuff up there for you guys as I said I would but it looked like you got it from someone else. And you ignored this thread. I was wondering if I still get some merchandise for hauling this crap there and back for you guys. Please respond. Thanks, Shaun

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Thanks I think I'm good on everything now :)

Well I hauled that stuff up there for you guys as I said I would but it looked like you got it from someone else. And you ignored this thread. I was wondering if I still get some merchandise for hauling this crap there and back for you guys. Please respond. Thanks, Shaun

Hey thanks for stepping in to help out but just to be fair, they did say they were covered. The only reason they "ignored" the thread was because they were super busy getting on the plane to leave and dealing with all of the event madness. I am sure they would be able to get you something.. but at the same time don't publicly throw it onto them over the fact you too may have "ignored the thread yourself or did not catch what they said above just 8 days before you were at the event and still choose to bring the gear up there. Thanks again for your intention of supporting them, that is awesome and many of the other LM riders including myself really appreciate it a lot. I know Ill buy you a beer myself for what you did at the next event we may be at.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Thanks I think I'm good on everything now :)

yeah, but this post you quoted was a response to a different person (hillbilly) after LM told Murdock to bring it.

I know how Murdock feels as I hauled an EZ-UP and table to Daytona from Texas for a vendor a couple years ago - only to be told when I got there that they decided they didn't want it.

At least the person that I dealt with held up his end of the deal and still gave me what he promised.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Yes this is completely true my bad I didn't read the earlier posts, after talking to them before the event I assumed that they only had one person bringing stuff. Ill give em a call and get you what you deserve Murdock, Thanks again for supporting them. Hold me to that beer.. maybe two now for being a little irrational.
If you dont get taken care of soon send me a PM Ill make it happen for ya.

Top Bottom