Blaster looking for some pro taper bars and alloy finger throttle for my blaster1

Ive got a nice mount set up for the blasters for fat bars on stock steering, The umi is kinda over priced for what you get in my opinion id save $$ and spend it eleswere. But if your interested I have a umi sys for a blaster ill have to get a pic of it if you want.

This is a pic of the 1st set up I made the new ones Ima sell will be adjustable forward and back to help place your weight to your liking and they are a couple of inches higher than stock for us taller riders.
LMK if I can help.

007.jpg004.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyJ

Freedom aint free no more
Ive got a nice mount set up for the blasters for fat bars on stock steering, The umi is kinda over priced for what you get in my opinion id save $$ and spend it eleswere. But if your interested I have a umi sys for a blaster ill have to get a pic of it if you want.

This is a pic of the 1st set up I made the new ones Ima sell will be adjustable forward and back to help place your weight to your liking
LMK if I can help.

View attachment 146035View attachment 146036

That's a great idea, you crank out some nice stuff Jason!

CJ407

YamaBlaster

This is a pic of the 1st set up I made the new ones Ima sell will be adjustable forward and back to help place your weight to your liking and they are a couple of inches higher than stock for us taller riders.
LMK if I can help.

View attachment 146035View attachment 146036

good product I'm running that one on my ski and love it just need to find a pad for mine lol
Jason got the ski running proly goin to the zone suday had a bug in my jet haha

Top Bottom