Looking for spots to ride in Ocean City, MD

Hey Fellas--

For those of you around the Mid-Atlantic region, im hoping you can help me here. Im heading to Ocean City, Maryland on Tuesday for the week and im looking for some good spots to ride. It'll be on a trailer, towed by a 4x4 and im stayin at a house, bayside, that overlooks Secrets. let me know if you have any inside tips here. thanx
brendan

dont keep your standup in the bay docked up, i've had mine sink there. But if you go out the channel, and off to the right, about 1000 yards offshore you can hit some breakers if the tide is right. Or the bay, but definately keep an eye out, especially for the sit-down rentals that ride that area.

if you ride in the bay be very aware of the channel...even though you only draw a little water make sure you stay in the channel ... i used to live in oc and even 15 feet outside the markers and you can run aground... if you want flat water head up past 142 street bayside on the other side of harppon hannas (the jellyfish are gnarley this time of year)... if you want big waves head out of the inlet a little ways and there is a place called "the shoals" where waves break... but if you go there i would recommend have at least a couple skis

Top Bottom