looking to buy a sj in april

In other words, you could have saved for six months and then bought a Superjet? :biggrin:

Bought or financed?
I have a feeling it wasn't YOUR car but rather the bank's car. :biggrin:

I am 20 years old and bought a 08 mustang gt. Needless to say i financed it. Not to many people my age can buy thier first new car with cash. I guess i meant to say i got enough credit to finance it. But i very rarely finance anything with interest. I got 0% for 72 months on my car. So i jumped on it!!! :wiggle: Only reason i financed my superjet was because it was the beginning of the summer and i wanted it then, by the time i would have saved up enough to buy with cash, it'd be winter. But i had NO other payments but my SJ. And i used it to build my credit. Now all i have to pay for is my car.

My point of view on the subject is if you have NO OTHER PAYMENTS or bills, it'd be ok to finance it as long as you have steady income to pay for it. I would never buy anything on credit because i wanted it and i physically could afford it and thought, "if i get it on payments i could afford it." When i bought mine i figured the figures out first, i need to pay this amount to pay it off in 5 months. And stick to that plan if you do it!!! If you have a house payment, car loan, and other bills, then no. I wouldn't take a loan out for a toy.

Top Bottom