Super Jet looking to sell my motor need help figuring a price !!

for all my buddys here on the X i am thinking of selling this 701 i planned on using for my current superjet build and picking up the 828 cc xscream motor a fellow member posted on the X

my motor is all fresh new crank seals i had the cases and cylinder ported by dasa and it will have brand new pro X pistons just the motor no carbs elec exhaust etc,,, what do you guys think i could sell it for ? all feed back appreciated dont know if im going to do this yet

for all my buddys here on the X i am thinking of selling this 701 i planned on using for my current superjet build and picking up the 828 cc xscream motor a fellow member posted on the X

my motor is all fresh new crank seals i had the cases and cylinder ported by dasa and it will have brand new pro X pistons just the motor no carbs elec exhaust etc,,, what do you guys think i could sell it for ? all feed back appreciated dont know if im going to do this yet

Easy Chris, ride what you have you'll get more tray time in then sell. I know you haven't ridden much lately. That way we can rip more often

hahaha no matter what ill have it done by the first week of october man with this motor or the xscream motor just would be nice to have the xs ....

pm me with ur phone number buddy and we will ride i still have my square and go literally every weekend

Top Bottom