Saturday .
Same location as the previous 9 years !

Osage beach
Public Boat ramp 2
(P.B.2)
Pa He Tsi state park.

Remember, camping
Is a short 25 min.
Away at the Lake of the ozark state park.

hoping to make it back this year,....I haven't been on my ski in 2 years, but its time to get it back out on the water,.....working on a few modifications for this year.

EXPERIMENTAL

PROTOTYPES WELCOMED
Hey guys, again it seems that the freeride is sneaking up on us. I am about 50% of making it for Saturday only this year, my wife and I just had our first child 05/29/15. So technically I will be a father for this father's day, maybe I can ask to go to the freeride for father's day? we will see if that works.....

Hey guys excited to meet you all at the free ride. I will actually be down there the Friday the 19th hopefully hitting some early waves so let me know if anyone is going to be out. Never been jet skiing at the ozarks so a little unfamiliar, is everyone camping, and what is the name of the camp site.

Ejake

straight cash homie
Good deal. Glad to hear all you guys are coming. My wife and I are heading up for the day on sat. Bringing her sxr and my jetworks dasa 930 vengance. I think also a rickter and a superfreak are coming with as well if there built. So there should be a good variety of skis.

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
If that's what u want to call it sure! Lol
Somebody has to stay in town to keep the business going, screw it maybe I will just close the doors and head down there! J/k

Top Bottom