Super Jet Lowered SJ Hood

What are my options for a lowered RN SJ hood on a budget, no need for carbon or anything crazy. I just want something that looks good and is functional. I see brands like Tom 21 and WDK. How are they? Are there others as well? Let me see what you have and where you got them. Thanks.

Mod your stock one. I am working on building a lowered rn hood for a friend. Still have a long way to on it for I am also building my ski which is my main priority. So far the liner is removed and I have made the cuts.

image.jpg+1
Im chopping mine out , but that's just to make it lighter, I've shaved about 1.5 kgs off! Going for a clear middle which should be a first!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

tom21

havin fun
the only downside to reworking the stock hood is that its made from smc and that is typically not the easiest material to bond to. Not saying it wont work or last, just that you have a higher chance for problems. make sure to scuff really good and use only epoxy resin or there is supposed to be a special resin just for smc. have not used it so I can't say if its any good.

Dirtyrace nearly everyone in the composites industry makes hoods. If you are lookin for budget hoods you have one other option and that is used. Not a lot of em out there but if you post in the wanted section maybe you could score?
If you want new send me a pm and ill work with you. you can also do some homework on me in the negative and positive feedback section. im an ok guy or so ive heard.

Last edited:

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
WCF hood kit

Here are a few pics of our hood kit. Life time warranty +killer looks
x member special $750 +ship

DSC01530.JPGDSC01527.JPGDSC00056.JPG

Top Bottom