LPW / Zeeltronics MS01 Updated! In Stock Now!!

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
LPW-MS01-Ideas-2.jpeg

After a Very Successful Test Period and Daytona Freeride Debut, I'm now offering the MS01 CDI for Pre-Sale. Expected Early March delivery date.
CDI will come, MS01 CDI Brain, Programing Cable & Software, Pre-Assembled Duetsch connectors , and mounting Bracket. List will be $650.00 USD.
Special Introductory Pre-Sale pricing is $600.00 USD until end of January 2024, 50% deposit required to lock in this price.

Hall Sensor Upgrade package will include (2) Hall Sensors, (2) Mounting Blocks, 62T Case plug, Duetsch Connector, Hardware $149.95USD

Please Email all MS01 Pre-Sale inquiries to paul@lehrperformance.com

I have worked closely with Zeeltronics over the past 15 - 16 months to develop a MSD 42351 replacement option. That option is nearing completion of testing.
I would like to present the Zeeltronic MS01 TL CDI This is a Fully Programable, Two Channel, switch on the Fly CDI, offering High Spark output, Kick-Back Starting protection , Utilizing MSD 42351 components. Option to run Std MSD triggers, Or Hall Sensors.
MS01 will be offered Exclusively Thru LPW. Demonstrations and display will be at Daytona Freeride 1/11-14. Demonstration’s will be at Flatwater Fri / Lake Diaz, and static display Vendors Alley/ Saturday at the HardRock. Come see what this New TL Ignition option can do!

Last edited:

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
Do these need a shifty mod or is that built in? Or an available add on?
They do not need a shifty mod. Its a latching system. But, I do suggest a on/off power switch.
If running the Hall sensors. Sensors require 12v power to the sensor. A power disconnect I feel is best option.

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
How are you setting the static timing when fitting this, and what values ??
Pretty much the same way you time anymotor. Dial indicate TDC, with degree wheel or indicator,
set time @ 15* BTDC. Mark cases and flywheel. On your laptop screen, set map #2 at 15* across board
flash cdi. Make sure kick back protection is set to 0-0 Have sparkplugs on head plugged into leads. Slowly rotate flywheel to #1 trigger.
sparkplug will fire. Adjust stator to correct timing. This should verify marks on flywheel and cases. have bendix supported, and start engine on map#2
using a timing light, again, verify 15* BTDC. Monitor screen helps verify RPM, advance, and trigger function This zeros out stator and corrected timing. Next set to desired curve , set kick back tabs at 200 rpm / 2 revolutions, flash new values into cdi. Your ready to runIMG_5478.jpeg
IMG_5723.jpeg

Pretty much the same way you time anymotor. Dial indicate TDC, with degree wheel or indicator,
set time @ 15* BTDC. Mark cases and flywheel. On your laptop screen, set map #2 at 15* across board
flash cdi. Make sure kick back protection is set to 0-0 Have sparkplugs on head plugged into leads. Slowly rotate flywheel to #1 trigger.
sparkplug will fire. Adjust stator to correct timing. This should verify marks on flywheel and cases. have bendix supported, and start engine on map#2
using a timing light, again, verify 15* BTDC. Monitor screen helps verify RPM, advance, and trigger function This zeros out stator and corrected timing. Next set to desired curve , set kick back tabs at 200 rpm / 2 revolutions, flash new values into cdi. Your ready to runView attachment 444250
View attachment 444249
In your screen shots you show a static angle of 42 degrees. Is this a constant value that should be left alone? Or is it manipulated based on findings with a degree wheel and dial indicator?

In your screen shots you show a static angle of 42 degrees. Is this a constant value that should be left alone? Or is it manipulated based on findings with a degree wheel and dial indicator?

You will set the static angle based on where your pickup plate is set to.
I suppose you could set the cdi to 42 and then adjust your plate to match, or you could set the plate and adjust the cdi static angle to match.
My MSD was set at 32 degrees. I put the MS01 in and set static angle to 32 and rode. I’ve since taken it apart to switch to hall sensors. I’m going to advance it a little more, check my work with the timing light, and set the CDI to that.

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
Here is a screen shot on how to calculate static angle. (Direct from MS01 manual) in my learning curve on making the MS01 better, i have reduced the static angle on my TPE1200 down to 38* and it runs and starts much cleaner. This is with a +16 crank. Smaller strokes will have different angles. All Zeeltronics CDI use the same static angle guide in calculating timing maps. for the A02T and Y62T cdi, I automatically program the cdi for the users application. As time goes on for the MS01, i will know what the various angles are for all the current motors and you will be set at time of purchase . Oops, Pages posted in incorrect order, Bottom page is first in orderIMG_6906.jpegIMG_6905.jpeg

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
Last two days of Presale! Ends Jan 31st at Midnight

MS01, with Duetsch connectors attached, programing cable & software, mounting bracket
list $650.00 Presale $600.00

Top Bottom