LSFR 09 ride shirts

Q

QuickMick

Poster

here is the Poster witout Red BG.

Flyer Idea-WhBg.jpg

Thanks Aqua Toy for stepping up and helping out.

Last edited by a moderator:

subseawellhead

Cherry Bomb Jackazz
DSC01067.jpg

Walked to the marina,
DSC01076.jpg

DSC01073.jpg

AquaToy

Jay-Are
nice to see my lil bit of artwork is getting some miles on it. Gotta be honest, im excited as hell about this gathering and just glad that i could help out in any way.

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
I have someone working up a design and Mick is working an angle through Steve and his crew, also. Hope to have something soon. I don't believe Ronnie is doing up a design. I wasn't part of those ocnversations but thats what I understand. Depending on design and timeframe, it will probably be shirts and maybe hoodies if its do-able.

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
Ok, guys. We may not have shirts this year. I have run out of options to get people to create a design. We only have a couple weeks so time is running out. Here is the idea I presented to Ronny and the other people I have asked. Anyone want to take a shot?

A large hurricane (like a satellite view) with the Texas flag overlayed/silouhette into it. At the Eye, the standard rider type pic. Plays into the whole Ike thing.

The standard Lone Star Freeride, Surfside Beach, TX, Spring 2009.

Some kind of logo on the front of the shirt.

No more than the blue, red, white, black to save costs. And it it should work on grey tshirt

Last edited:
Ok, guys. We may not have shirts this year. I have run out of options to get people to create a design. We only have a couple weeks so time is running out. Here is the idea I presented to Ronny and the other people I have asked. Anyone want to take a shot?

A large hurricane (like a satellite view) with the Texas flag overlayed/silouhette into it. At the Eye, the standard rider type pic. Plays into the whole Ike thing.

The standard Lone Star Freeride, Surfside Beach, TX, Spring 2008.

Some kind of logo on the front of the shirt.

No more than the blue, red, white, black to save costs. And it it should work on grey tshirt

All fine and dandy.....might want it to say 2009 though.:spankme:

Top Bottom